What precisely are video games: their forms, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, strategies, news and much more
A video game is definitely a distinct computer system or an digital service that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms through the basic principle of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Within the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a certain time, place of motion, external attributes to the game with akiba’s trip undead & undressed trainer.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse system can also be observed when, based on specified video games, full -length films are made. In the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or jordans menu 1. 35.
Genres of video games
One within the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a specific video game towards the following categories:
- education games “they are based on the need to perform sure actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation inside just the situation and make unobvious decisions; something added than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , for just a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other units and the like;
- action “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions along with the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a little further than one particular genre, for example, action and methodology that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends of one’s gaming industry of recent years are a bias towards mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on codes for mall tycoon.
Classification of video games
Video games are usually classified on other grounds. The most normally represented below.
Depending about the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which distinct prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile units.
Based inside the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “just one player”
- Multipoling “two or added players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for your personal classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by making use of the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending to the products and solutions used, video games could in fact be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, can be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their personal sorts are designed for other living creatures, for example, cheat engine code vein. These are treasured plans or gadgets that make the pet monitor the image inside of the mouse around the screen or otherwise show activity.