Exactly what are video games: their versions, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, research articles or blog posts, material and in some cases extra
A video game exceptionally is regarded as a cherished computer software or an digital system that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms inside of in the theory of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface via which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a distinct time, place of motion, external attributes looking at the game with borderlands 2 cheat table 2018.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse technique can also be observed when, based on selected video games, full -length films are made. Together with the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or mrantifun dragon’s dogma.
Genres of video games
One on the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a picked video game toward following categories:
- schooling games “they are based while in the need to perform sure actions aimed at education a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in analysis belonging for that situation and make unobvious decisions; something a little far more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , for the rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other products and the like;
- action “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation by the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions inside of the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to alot a lot more than a person genre, for example, motion and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends to the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on cheat engine risk of rain 2.
Classification of video games
Video games could be classified on other grounds. The most usually represented below.
Depending in the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which particular prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile devices.
Based around the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one particular player”
- Multipoling “two or added players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion for your classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by applying the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending around the products and solutions used, video games are frequently “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, might be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their individual versions are designed for other living creatures, for example, grim dawn saves. These are unique programs or devices that make the pet monitor the image with each other using the mouse around the screen or otherwise show activity.